Robobat are pleased to announce the launch of ROBOT Millennium Freeware to a wide variety of markets and countries - ROBOT Millennium Freeware is a variant of the world renowned ROBOT Millennium software.
Registration is a simple process after which Robobat will send the user a password to use the software. ROBOT Millennium Freeware is a powerful application that will allow users to analyze:
- 2D and 3D multi material frame structures with up to 200 members
- FE plates and shells - walls, floors and surfaces with up to 500 nodes
- Section libraries from around the world
- Access to the ROBOT API to allow users to integrate their own applications
- Bi-directional link to Revit Structure
- Linear analysis, English language support
- In fact ROBOT Millennium Freeware will provide a solution for the engineer to carry out much of their everyday analysis work.
Commenting on the launch of ROBOT Millennium Freeware, Gary Wyatt, Sales & Marketing Director of Robobat, commented: "We are pleased to offer this free solution to Engineers and we know that they will make great practical use of this powerful application. When we were formulating our plans for ROBOT Millennium Freeware it was our goal to produce something highly relevant to the engineers work, not just a gimmick version or short term evaluation or money refunded if not satisfied offer, but rather a real, powerful piece of software for real projects. And that is what we have delivered with ROBOT Millennium Freeware.
Naturally our hope is that satisfied users will then wish to explore additional aspects of ROBOT Millennium not covered by the freeware, such as multi code steel and concrete design, advanced FE analysis, cables, P-Delta, non linear and dynamic analysis - the upgrade to various commercial versions of ROBOT Millennium will be available to freeware users with an attractive pricing policy".
Robobat reserves its non-disputable right to issue the freeware license at its own discretion.
Activate ROBOT Millennium Freeware To install ROBOT Millennium Freeware you must have full administrator privileges. If you did not have the full administrator privileges (on network PC, typically IT personnel has those rights only), the software will not work.
Please also note that ROBOT Millennium Freeware SPS license is not transferable from one PC to another.
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
The following configuration is recommended to ensure the optimal work:
- a computer with the PENTIUM IV 2 GHz processor
- 2 Mb of RAM memory
- over 2 GB of free disk space.
- a graphic card allowing 1024 x 768 resolution
- The ROBOT Millennium program is designed to run under Microsoft Windows, with the following operating systems: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Program will not operate properly under the older system versions like Windows NT/ Windows 98/ Windows Millennium.
editor | 12/9/2007 | 4060 Views