Free 2D Sketching for Designers
Explore ideas, smooth out rough edges, evolve concepts. Creo Sketch is like an electronic version of a napkin or notebook--without the coffee stains.
The fastest way to capture an idea
Product development teams need to generate and capture more ideas and involve more people in the design review process in order to bring the best product ideas to market, in the fastest time possible. Creo Sketch offers the easiest and fastest way for more people throughout the enterprise to contribute their ideas graphically. Creo Sketch is a stand-alone 2D design app that enables users to quickly draw or sketch their ideas- as if they were writing on a napkin. Users can add color or other special effects to the sketch if needed to transform a quick sketch into finished artwork. Suppliers, customers, marketing and sales professionals can now communicate their ideas more effectively by sharing digital sketches created in this intuitive 2D CAD app.
As part of the Creo product family, Creo Sketch 2D design data can be seamlessly shared and reused in other Creo apps such as Creo Parametric as a trace sketch. By leveraging more people and data throughout the design cycle, you can increase innovation, improve product quality and accelerate many product development processes.
- Capture ideas with 2D sketches
- Add color and special effects to transform a sketch into finished artwork
- Easily download and install
Main capabilities include:
- Use advanced sketching tools such as pencils, markers and airbrushes
- Use with optional tablets like WACOM to further increase speed and productivity
- Share your sketches with other Creo Sketch users and let them contribute
- Email designs for review to colleagues or customers directly from inside Creo Sketch
- Output raster images as png, tiff, jpeg or gif files for use in other software applications
Supported language: English
Optional hardware: WACOM pen tablets
Vendor by: PTC
editor | 8/3/2011 | 248 Views